11 February 2017

ALL TIME FAVOURITE MUSIC VIDEO

11 February 2017

Tom Rosenthal is one of my absolutely favourite musical artists. His whimsical lyrics and melodies keep on touching and/or amusing me. I can't help but admire his collaboration with other great artist too - his music videos keep amazing me with clever ideas and originality. For example, the video for Middle of My Mind features just middle close ups of people thinking about someone they miss. The beauty of basic humanity.

Lead Me To You, directed by Annlin Chao is my favourite though. Again, it's about the beauty and complexity of human psyche with impression of the subconscious. Freud's tip of the iceberg and all that - and in this video, what is hidden underneath is breathtakingly beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DETAILS NO DRAMA © 2014