21 January 2017

LOOKING FORWARD

21 January 2017
I never make proper New Year's resolutions; I know myself well enough to know I couldn't keep them. Instead, I list hopes/wishes for the year. There is not many points this time, I feel like that is only a good sign as I'm quite content with my life right now.
  • Travel! I want to make weekend trips to explore my new home country; places I really want to visit include Oxford, Canterbury and just some any nice little seaside town. I'd also want to visit Paris. We'll see.
  • Pay more attention to my well-being. Not the eat-healthy-exercise-and-forget-after-January kind, but in a comprehensive way on different levels on my life. I want to take life as it comes, cherish the important details and have it simple.
  • Sketch a short film. I have an idea, just have to take it to the finish line.
  • Find a cosy home with my friends in the Autumn. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

DETAILS NO DRAMA © 2014