13 December 2016

FINALLY

13 December 2016
The last classes of the semester were on Friday, so obviously instead of starting working on my essays like I was supposed to, I've been sick for the last couple of days; I always get sick only on holidays. The good thing about being sick and absolutely dying is that now that I'm better I feel very Fresh™ without actually being that fresh. Simple things like Pikachu socks and coffee made me happy today. Anything's better than the feverish sleepiness - but now I should actually work and I don't feel like it.

Time has gone by so quick, like it always does. I'm going home on Sunday and I'm counting days to see my cats and get home to rest. I still have to do my essays though, my original plan was to write all of them this week but it would be impossible at this point so I just have to go with it. But hey. Life is life.


I have good vibes for 2017. I already know some lovely things will happen: we'll go see Nutcracker with my Mom in National Opera of Finland in early January, I'll see couple of plays in March, I think I'll return to some of my hobbies.

Christmas is my favourite time of year and at this point of my first university year I really do need some relaxing. Everything has been so new and sometimes more tiresome than I've wanted to admit myself but after the winter break, I'll be ready to face the rest of it. It's only the beginning of my London life, after all, and there's a lot to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DETAILS NO DRAMA © 2014